Tuesday, April 12, 2005

seeking: wealthy benefactor

Having spent WAY too much money the past several years, and now wanting to further my education and do better by myself, and having a part time job that I cannot leave because I love my boss and he needs me, and unable to find another part time job to supplement my income, and having just spent $1000 that I don't have to register for an English class and finally get my BA, I am seeking a wealthy benefactor.

The benefits are that said benefactor would get to contribute money to a worthy cause, instead of buying another $200 pair of jeans, and the good feeling s/he would get knowing that s/he is helping me. Also, my lifelong gratitude and friendship. And free editing work on any document s/he produces for the rest of his/her lifetime.

Additionally, I would happily accept several upper-middle class benefactors in place of one wealthy one.

I anxiously anticipate a response.

No comments: